The North Toronto Skating Club welcomes you to come skate with us!
We accept new skaters throughout the year depending on session availability.
Visit the Register page for more information.
Club members can pay online by credit card through their member account.
Skaters from other clubs should pay their test fees to their own club.
How to pay:
- Make sure you know the name of all tests your skater(s) are taking.
- Login to your account.
- Under the Test Fees menu select Test Day Fees (STAR 6 – 10).
- Add a Test Day Registration item for each skater taking a test.
- Add the appropriate number of each type of test (Dance, Free Skating, Skating Skills, Interpretive) to the cart for each skater before proceeding to check out.
- Click on SHOPPING CART in the yellow bar at the top of the screen.
- Choose the name for each test from its dropdown list.
- Click on CONFIRM & REGISTER. If you encounter an error, you may have missed entering a test name.
- Complete your checkout by clicking on PAY BY CREDIT CARD and entering your payment information.
Please print your invoice and review the list of tests with your skater’s coach for accuracy.
No refunds after February 21, 2018.
Please contact our club administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make changes or have any questions about our test day.
We have extended our online registration for all CanSkate programs to February 11, 2018. Our CanSkate programs are designed for beginner skaters 3 – 17 years old. Visit the Programs page for more information.
If you wish to register after February 11, 2018, please contact the office administrator at email@example.com.