The North Toronto Skating Club welcomes you to come skate with us!
2018 Summer School: July 3rd – August 17th
All classes are taught by Skate Canada certified coaches.
Test days on July 27 and August 17
Visit our Summer School page for more information.
Summer School registration is by paper application form only.
2018/19 Season starts on September 4, 2018
2018/19 Season registration is now open
View / Download / Print: 2018/19 Quick Reference Schedule (as of June 27/18)
Please check the Test Schedule for your test time. All skaters should arrive at least 1 hour before their first test time. Tests can run early and late skaters cannot be accommodated.
The schedule is subject to change. Be sure to check the Test Schedule to confirm your test time!
Note: There will be no 3:10 to 5:00 Star 3-5+ sessions during high test day
A reminder about our Annual General Meeting and Pot Luck Awards dinner on Monday May 14th in the John Gardner Room at the North Toronto Arena.
Meeting will start at 6:30 pm and will be followed by the Pot Luck Dinner and Awards Banquet for PreStar and higher skaters at 7:00 pm.
Please bring a pot luck dish to serve 6 people for the buffet table. Sign up on the bulletin board at the arena to let us know what you are bringing.
Come out and help us celebrate another fantastic year of skating at NTSC!
Door prizes, Awards, Food and Great Friends
Hope to see you all there!
Club members can pay online by credit card through their member account.
Skaters from other clubs should pay their test fees to their own club.
How to pay:
- Make sure you know the name of all tests your skater(s) are taking.
- LOGIN to your account.
- Under the Test Fees menu select TEST DAY Fees.
- Add a Test Day Registration for each skater taking a test.
- Add all applicable tests for each skater.
- Click on SHOPPING CART in the yellow bar at the top of the screen.
- Review all tests by clicking on the next to each skater until all information is displayed. Use the edit pencil next to any item to change it.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to pay by credit card and complete your purchase.
Please print the invoice sent to your email address and review the list of tests with your skater’s coach for accuracy.
Please contact our club administrator at email@example.com if you need to make changes or have any questions about our test day.