We recently sent an email with the subject NT SKATING NEWS – Ice show & Family Skate night info.
To make sure you receive all the latest club news:
- Click the My Account link.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you registered by paper or email, use the password reset link under Forgot your password? to have a password sent by email.
- Important: Use the email you provided to the club when registering.
- Click on the Message Lists icon.
- Click on the circle next to Yes for News, Upcoming Program & Registration Information. The dot should appear next to Yes as follows:
- Click on the UPDATE button.
If you still don’t see our email messages, check your spam folder or promotions tab. If the email went to your SPAM folder, you can usually mark it as NOT SPAM. This will ensure you receive all future messages.
Other ways to stay informed:
- Check the club website.
- Check the club bulletin board to the far left of the ice entry doors.
- Watch for information sheets given to your skaters by the coaches. These are given out for big events like our Club Competition and Annual Skating Show.
- Check with our office administrator at email@example.com